The Vitaking Milk Thistle extract capsule contains 125 mg of silymarin extract. (It is equal to 1000mg Milk Thistle herb extract)
Milk thistle seed – the supporter of the liver
Silymarin helps to support the liver’s health.
The liver carries about five hundred tasks, the two of which are the most important: purifying the blood from the metabolites of the metabolism and likewise treating the hormones, medicines and alcohol. It transforms the food into energy and stores it in glycogenic form, and then, in the physical effort, puts the glycogen into the muscle as a glucose.
What is silymarin?
The use of milk thistle was reduced back to the beginning of the last century and was discovered again in the mid-20th century when tests were carried out with its chemically identified drug complex (silimarin).
The milk thistle seed and its silymarin:
- can support the health of the liver
- can contribute to the detoxification of the liver
- can help maintain liver function, promote digestion and body cleansing
- may be useful in maintaining physiological cleaning functions
- can help maintain the heart’s health