Vendor terms & conditions
I. About the present Agreement
1. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW FORM AN AGREEMENT THAT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
2. By accessing or using the Site and/or our Services, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions of the Agreement. By visiting, browsering our Site, or uploading European Products for selling of the products and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
So, please read them carefully!
3. The entity you are contracting with is HelloEu ApS (Site: Bymuren 60. 2650,
Hvidovre, Denmark; EU tax nr: DK 39249553; info@HelloEu.com, general manager: Mr. Matyas Garics)
4. These Terms apply to all Users of the Site. These Terms constitute a legally binding contract between you and HelloEu ApS and you are encouraged to contact an attorney of your own choice and at your own expense if you do not understand anything contained herein. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms, then you may not access the Website or use any services, so please please leave the Website immediately.
5. The Services are subject to these terms, as well as some other requirements contained somewhere else on our Site.
6. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal, non-commercial or commerical use of our services and the Website.
7. This license does not include any resale, commercial, derivative use of our any Service, or any Website content; or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these
8. The Agreement incorporates
i. our all policies related to the Services;
ii. your rights, commitments and limitations in regards to your utilization of the Service.
9. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
i. you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with the HelloEu ApS under the laws of your nationality or country; or
ii. you do not or can not identify yourself as determined in the Terms; or
iii. you are a person prohibited from receiving the Services under the laws of the Denmark or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you are using the Services.
10. Change to Terms and HelloEu ApS Services
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Website, and automatically notify you about these updates and/or changes when you log in. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the applicable Terms have changed, your use constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms.
II. Using the Website
1. As a User of our Services on our Website, you expressly agree:
i. you will use the Website in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and not to breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our system, policies, or determinations of your account status;
ii. the information and material you provide in connection with the European Product is true, lawful and accurate, and is not false, misleading or deceptive;
iii. not to post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Sites;
iv. not to use our Services at HelloEu ApS if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Sites, services, applications or tools;
v. not to fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an HelloEu ApS policy, for example, the Seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the Seller;
vi. not to fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an HelloEu ApS policy, for example, the Buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the Buyer;
vii. manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other User’s listings;
viii. not to post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libellous content;
ix. not to take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
x. not to promote and to sell any kind of drugs on HelloEu.com;
xi. not to transfer your HelloEu ApS account and User account to another party without our consent;
xii. not to use any of the Websites or the Services to violate any applicable law and not to post or send any content or engage in any conduct that subjects the HelloEu ApS to any threat of civil or criminal penalties; (xii) not to distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
xiii. not to distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Us or the interests or property of Users;
xiv. not to use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of HelloEu ApS;
xv. not to interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
xvi. not to export or re-export any HelloEu ApS application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
xvii. not to infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to HelloEu ApS. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to HelloEu ApS or someone else;
xviii. infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
xix. commercialize any HelloEu ApS application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of HelloEu ApS;
xx. harvest or otherwise collect information about Users without their consent;
xxi. circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
2. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content:
i. for any unlawful purpose;
ii. to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
iii. to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
iv. to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
v. to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
vi. to submit false or misleading information;
vii. to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Website, other Websites, or the Internet;
viii. to collect or track the personal information of others;
ix. to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
x. for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
xi. to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Website, other Websites, or the Internet.
3. In addtition to other rules, Sellers must meet the following minimum performance standards:
As a Seller, you’re expected to:
i. Comply with the rules of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
ii. Promptly resolve Customer issues;
iii. Ship items on time, within your specified handling time;
iv. Manage inventory and keep items well stocked;
v. Charge only reasonable shipping and handling costs;
vi. Specify shipping costs and handling time in the listing;
vii. Follow through on your return policy;
viii. Respond to Buyers’ questions promptly;
ix. Be helpful, friendly, and professional throughout a transaction;
x. Make sure the item is delivered to the Buyer as described in the listing;
xi. get the legitimate right and authorization to sell, distribute or export the European Products using the Site and such products do not infringe any third party’s rights.
4. If we believe you are abusing HelloEu ApS in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove and demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
5. Failure to meet the Sellers standards may result in HelloEu ApS charging you additional fees, and/or limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your Seller account.
III. Registration and accounts
1. In order to use Services on the Website, you may be required to create an Account (registration) which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information. By continuing to use the Website you represent and warrant that:
i. all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
ii. you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
iii. you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date;
iv. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
2. It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your Username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
3. If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced.
4. You are required to identify yourself within 15 days after creating an account by electronically sending an appropriate photo identification such as passport, citizen ID card with photo, or other officially issued card with photo. The scanned identification material has to contain your photo, your name and other identification (personal) data which the material normally contains. We will check the required parts of the electronically sent, scanned identification material within 15 days after receiving and notify you, if you should resend/reidentify yourself. You can repeat the identification at one time only.
5. You can use the Services, you can sell and/or buy on the Website without identification (during the period of the identification) as a non-certified User. After your identification, you can use the Services and the Website as a certified User. The certified Users are trustworthy Users, the Customers choosing them instead of non-certified Users.
6. If you create a merchant account for your company, then you are required to identify yourself as a representative or contact person as well. The rules set out above shall be applied.
7. We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion
IV. Conditions of listing (offering)
1. When listing an item, you agree to comply with the following rules:
i. You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered;
ii. Only European product is allowed to list (offer).
iii. Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). We can’t guarantee exact listing durations;
iv. Content that violates any of HelloEu ApS policies may be deleted at own discretion;
v. We strive to create a marketplace where Buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
Buyer’s location, search query, browsing Site, and history;
item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, Terms, end time, history, and relevance to the User query.
vi. Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
2. We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to other Sellers.
V. Buying and selling in the European Union
1. Referring to the rules of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and the implementations of it in the national legal systems, you (either Seller or Buyer) have to accept and comply with the following regulations:
2. The consumer shall have a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract, without giving any reason, and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in Article 13(2) and Article 14.
3. The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall terminate the obligations of the parties:
i. to perform the distance or off-premises contract; or
ii. to conclude the distance or off-premises contract, in cases where an offer was made by the consumer.
4. The Seller shall reimburse all payments received from the consumer, including, if applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he is informed of the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract.
5. The Seller shall carry out the reimbursement referred to in the first subparagraph using the same means of payment as the consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that the consumer does not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
6. Unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself, with regard to sales contracts, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement until he has received the goods back, or until the consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
7. Unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself, the Consumer shall send back the goods or hand them over to the trader or to a person authorised by the trader to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he has communicated his decision to withdraw from the contract to the Seller in accordance with Article 11.
8. The Consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the goods unless the trader has agreed to bear them or the Seller failed to inform the consumer that the consumer has to bear them, but instead of the Seller, the HelloEu ApS is informing you about these rules.
9. The above-determined rules can be applied only if the Buyer is Consumer.
1. The fee we charge for using our Services is the following: The Seller shall be obliged to pay the 8,5% Sales commission: the 8,5% of the paid price of the sold European Product shall be charged by the HelloEu ApS immediately after order (purchase) of the European Product on a Website.
2. The base of the sales commission is the sales contract made by and between the Seller and the Buyer (Constumer, Customer) using the Services of the Site. The later failure of the fulfillment of the contract (order) does not affect the amount of the sales commission.
3. You must have a payment method when selling on the Website and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date.
4. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed by charging other payment methods on file with us, retain collection agencies and legal counsel, and, for accounts over 180 days past due, request that PayPal deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance.
5. In addition, you will be subject to late fees. We may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report. If you wish to dispute the information HelloEu ApS reported to a credit bureau, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to dispute the information a collection agency reported to a credit bureau regarding your account, you must contact the collection agency directly.
6. If you haven’t paid your amount due by the payment due date each month, you’ll be billed a late payment charge of 1.5% of overdue amount. It will be applied each month until the overdue amount is paid.
7. Buyers can use the Site for free.
IX. Pricing information on the Site
1. All Sellers are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Website to the Users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order, and contact the Seller and Vendor for instructions and notify you of such cancellation.
2. However, we are not responsible for the prices listed by the Sellers.
1. All content included in or made available through any HelloEu ApS Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of HelloEu ApS or its content suppliers and protected by Denmark and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any HelloEu ApS Service is the exclusive property of HelloEu ApS and protected by Denmark and international copyright laws.
2. Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringement.
3. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement under the Denmark Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify us and we will investigate. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
VIII. Reviews, Comments, Communications, and other Content
1. Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. HelloEu ApS reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
2. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant HelloEu ApS a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant HelloEu ApS and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify HelloEu ApS for all claims resulting from content you supply. HelloEu ApS has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. HelloEu ApS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
IX. Disclaimer of Warranties
1. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. HelloEu ApS and its third party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. www.HelloEu.com makes no warranty that:
i. the Service will meet your requirements;
ii. the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
iii. the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
iv. the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations;
v. that your email, videos or blog will not be lost;
vi. that the Website, Service or Content associated therewith is free of harmful or malicious code. You understand that neither we, our affiliates nor any Website Content Providers represent, guarantee or warrant that either the Website or any Content or any other files you may access or download from the Website, any Website linked to Website or any affiliated Website will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, protection of your computer(s) and for maintaining a means of reconstructing data that you might lose because of any harmful code you use, download or install; or
vii. any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained by you through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Website, our third party service providers, or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
4. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
5. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
6. To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these Terms, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it.
X. Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly agree that We will not be liable for any harms, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Website has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
i. the use or the inability to use the Website or Service;
ii. the cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
iii. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
iv. loss or misuse of data you posted, transmitted through, or otherwise communicated via the Website or the Service;
any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any Content, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any third party;
v. any change which Company may make to the Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services);
vi. statements or conduct of anyone on the Service; or
vii. any other matter relating to the Service.
2. We are not liable for the attitude of the Buyer (Customer, Consumer) and we can not guarantee the payment of the ordered Products.
3. We are not liable for the case, when the Consumer withdraws from a distance or off-premises contract (order) and any losses resulting from the withdraw.
4. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.